Boarding & Facilities
Wesley Clover Parks offers indoor boarding tailored to the needs of our clients and their horses or ponies. Boarding at Wesley Clover Parks ensures the best care for your horse with spacious box stalls, individual turnout, friendly and experienced grooms, and a management team that has your horse’s well-being as their top priority. Clients also benefit from top notch facilities including a boarder tack room with individual lockers, indoor and outdoor wash stalls, groom stalls, ample storage, laundry and more. In addition to dedicated schooling rings, boarders can also take advantage of access to our world class competition grounds and acres of fields for hacking!
For questions and inquiries about boarding and training programs, or to book a tour, please contact [email protected].
Facilities & Stable Amenities:
- Spacious box stalls with automatic water bowls
- Individual turnout paddocks
- Heated barn aisles
- Private boarder tack room and lounge with individual lockers and additional storage options
- Groom stalls
- Indoor and outdoor wash stalls
Schooling Rings & Arena:
- Heated Indoor Arena: 264′ x 79.2′
- Princess Anne Ring: 234.4′ x 102.4′ all weather footing ring
- 3 sand school rings
- Multiple acres of hay and cross-country fields for hacking
- Grand Prix Field: 330′ x 264′ grass field
- All Weather International Ring: 201.3′ x 300′ all weather footing ring
- Grand Hunter Ring: 165′ x 285′ all weather footing ring
- Big Ben Ring: 200′ x 200′ all weather footing ring
- Jumper Warm Up Ring: 165” x 185” all weather footing ring
- Creekside Ring: 270.6′ x 145.2′ all weather footing ring
Ticks are most often-found in forests and wooded areas but they can also live in shrubs, tall grass and leaves. By taking precautions you can enjoy the great outdoors! Visit http://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/lyme-disease.aspxfor more information about ticks and preventing Lyme disease.