Registration for this workshop is now full. Thank you to everyone to signed up, we can’t wait to see you this weekend! If you are interested in scheduling a one-on-one meeting please contact our Sales & Events Manager, Tracy Howard, at [email protected]
Break into the equestrian industry by attending our FREE Summer Show Staff Workshop! This workshop offers the opportunity to learn new skills that will help you become a competitive candidate for a number of dynamic roles at equestrian competitions.
During this session, attendees will learn from experienced industry professionals including Tracy Howard, Sales & Events Manager at Wesley Clover Parks and EC Senior Course Designer FEI Level 1. Tracy has worn every hat at a horse show from jump crew to course designer to manager!
Skills covered will introduce you to a wide variety of roles including:
- In-Gate: managing the entry of competitors into the rings
- Jump Crew: assisting course designers with course builds and maintaining the course during competitions
- Awards Presentations: organizing and presenting awards to winners
- Show Office Assistants: administrative work in the show office
- Announcers: bilingual announcement of updates and results during competitions
Wesley Clover Parks hosts a wide range of competitions across many equestrian disciplines, presenting a number of exciting contract opportunities with potential career growth. Attendees will receive ongoing updates about opportunities at Wesley Clover Parks and within the Ottawa equestrian industry.
Date: Saturday, January 18th, 2020
Time: 3:00PM – 5:00PM
“Big Ben” room located upstairs from the Wesley Clover Parks main office
Wesley Clover Parks, 401 Corkstown Road Ottawa ON K2H 8T1