Add some light to your holidays!
Now in its fourth year, Magic of Lights Ottawa is returning to the Wesley Clover Parks Campground for the 2019 holiday season!
This magical event is comprised of LED displays celebrating the joy of the holidays. A “drive through” experience from the comfort of your own car, at every turn and in every direction the route is overflowing with spectacular light displays and animations. Pile everyone in the car and bring them out to see the lights! Magic of Lights runs every evening, including holidays, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
This year, Magic of Lights welcomes the CHEO Foundation as a new charity partner and is proudly dedicating $100,000 in funds generated by the event to this amazing local organization! The CHEO Foundation is responsible for developing, accepting, distributing, and recognizing philanthropy in support of CHEO, the CHEO Research Institute and Roger Neilson House. Community support enables CHEO to offer a wide variety of pediatric programs, lead innovative research, acquire state-of the-art equipment, invest in ongoing medical and nursing education and provide assistance for families in crisis.
Share your Magic of Lights experience with us @TheWCParks #TheParks #MagicofLightsOttawa
- Online: $20 +HST & fees
- Gate (Mon – Thurs): $25
- Gate (Fri – Sun): $30
* 3 rows of seating or less.
- Online: $40 +HST & fees
- Gate: $50 +HST & fees
* Maximum vehicle length 24 feet.
- How do I purchase a vehicle pass?
- Advanced Purchases: Purchase online in advance and save! You can purchase your vehicle pass in advance here. Tickets purchased online are valid EVERY night!
- Onsite Pass Purchases: Vehicle passes are sold at the front gate at a price of $25 Monday – Thursday and $30 Friday – Sunday, cash or credit accepted. Advance purchase is recommended for easier admittance.
- Discounted Pass Purchases: Throughout the season promotions and specials will be announced here and on the Magic of Lights Ottawa Facebook page.
- What is a standard vehicle size?
- Any vehicle (including SUVs & Minivans) with 3 rows of seating or less is considered a standard vehicle, if your vehicle has over 3 rows of seating, you will be subject to the Limo/Party Bus/RV pass pricing (limit to 20 passengers, maximum length 24 feet).
- Vehicle passes purchased online:
- If you have purchased your vehicle pass in advance online, you must present your pass at the gate. We cannot lookup lost or missing passes. You can present a printed pass or pass/receipt on a mobile phone.
- What is the refund policy?
- All sales are final and promotions and discounts cannot be added retroactively. Tickets are valid any day during the open season.
- Vehicle pass usage:
- One vehicle pass is valid for 1 visit through Magic of Lights.
- Forms of payment:
- Advanced purchased vehicle passes can be purchased online via credit card. Cash or credit is accepted at the gate.
- Are group discounts offered?
- Yes! Please email [email protected] for more information.
- How do I sign up for discounts and specials?
- Fill in the sign up form on www.magicoflights.com.
- Will the event close during inclement weather?
- We will do our best to notify the public as quickly as possible if we must close due to bad weather conditions. Alerts and notifications will be posted here if the event is closed due to unforeseen circumstances or inclement weather.
- Can I leave my car?
- Please remain inside your vehicle at all times for your safety and the safety of other patrons. Photography is permitted from inside your vehicle.
- Do I need to turn off my headlights?
- Yes, please turn off your headlights when you drive through the Magic of Lights display. If you cannot turn your lights off, please turn your lights on dim.
- Safety tips while driving through Magic of Lights:
- Please do not tailgate the vehicle in front of you. Keep a safe distance, as cars in front of you may stop suddenly. Be alert of slow or stopped vehicles. No passengers are permitted in the back of pickup trucks. Follow local traffic safety laws. Please remember to turn your headlights back on when exiting the Magic of Lights.
- Can I have my dog in the car?
- Yes, dogs are permitted to participate as long as they stay in the vehicle.