#CampTheParks in 2023!
May 5 – October 10
Situated just 20 minutes from downtown Ottawa in a natural tree-filled setting, the Wesley Clover Parks Campground is a beautiful urban getaway equipped with places to bike, updated amenities and more. Whether you are visiting from out of town or choosing a ‘stay-cation’ in the great outdoors, the Wesley Clover Parks Campground offers something for everyone looking for the best camping in Ottawa!
Pull up in your RV, haul a trailer, or pack a tent. Serviced sites with power and water are available, each site is equipped with a picnic table and fire pit. If “glamping” (glamorous camping) is more your style, we offer cabins fitted out with modern conveniences, including microwaves, beds, a mini fridge, and electricity. For a truly rustic experience we also have campsites that offer nothing but the natural environment in a beautiful setting with a picnic table and a fire pit. Relax, enjoy, and watch the stars at night.
To check if a Fire Ban is currently in effect click here.
- Accessible facilities and barrier free accommodationsare available, please contact us for additional information
- Most sites are serviced with electricity and water, and can easily accommodate motorhomes up to 45 feet
- Shower facilities and flush toilets are conveniently located throughout the campground
- Complimentary use of our sanitary dump station for registered campers, hook-up not supplied (subject to $22.00+HST fee for those who are not registered campers)
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi hotspots for registered campers
- Pavilion and common picnic area
- Public transportation nearby, click here to access the OC Transpo Travel Planner
- Ice and firewood available for purchase
All Cabins are Equipped With:
- Beds to sleep 4 with mattresses
- Mini fridge
- Ceiling fan
- Picnic table
Ticks are most often-found in forests and wooded areas but they can also live in shrubs, tall grass and leaves. By taking precautions you can enjoy the great outdoors! Visit http://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/lyme-disease.aspxfor more information about ticks and preventing Lyme disease.