Thank you to everyone who joined us to #Camp at #TheParks this season, we can’t wait to welcome you back in 2022!
If “glamping” (glamorous camping) is more your style, we offer cabins fitted out with modern conveniences, including microwaves, beds, a mini fridge, and electricity. For a truly rustic experience we also have campsites that offer nothing but the natural environment in a beautiful setting with a picnic table and a fire pit. Relax, enjoy, and watch the stars at night.
May 6th – October 11th
- Accessible facilities and barrier free accommodationsare available, please contact us for additional information
- Most sites are services with electricity and water, and can easily accommodate motorhomes up to 45 feet
- Private sites have their own picnic table and fire pit. To check if a Fire Ban is currently in effect click here.
- Shower facilities and flush toilets are conveniently located throughout the campground
- Complimentary use of our sanitary dump station for registered campers, hook-up not supplied (subject to $22.00+HST fee for those who are not registered campers)
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi hotspots for registered campers
- Pavilion and common picnic area
- Public transportation nearby, click here to access the OC Transpo Travel Planner
- Ice and firewood available for purchase
All Cabins are Equipped With:
- Beds to sleep 4 with mattresses
- Mini fridge
- Ceiling fan
- Picnic table
Ticks are most often-found in forests and wooded areas but they can also live in shrubs, tall grass and leaves. By taking precautions you can enjoy the great outdoors! Visit http://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/lyme-disease.aspxfor more information about ticks and preventing Lyme disease.