#CampTheParks in 2023!
May 5 – October 10
- Accessible facilities and barrier free accommodationsare available, please contact us for additional information
- Most sites are serviced with electricity and water, and can easily accommodate motorhomes up to 45 feet
- Shower facilities and flush toilets are conveniently located throughout the campground
- Complimentary use of our sanitary dump station for registered campers, hook-up not supplied (subject to $22.00+HST fee for those who are not registered campers)
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi hotspots for registered campers
- Pavilion and common picnic area
- Public transportation nearby, click here to access the OC Transpo Travel Planner
- Ice and firewood available for purchase
All Cabins are Equipped With:
- Beds to sleep 4 with mattresses
- Mini fridge
- Ceiling fan
- Picnic table
Ticks are most often-found in forests and wooded areas but they can also live in shrubs, tall grass and leaves. By taking precautions you can enjoy the great outdoors! Visit http://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/lyme-disease.aspxfor more information about ticks and preventing Lyme disease.