Our team here at the Wesley Clover Parks Campground has been working diligently to ensure our park is a safe space for you, your family and friends to enjoy a vacation or staycation in the great outdoors!
Situated just 15 minutes from downtown Ottawa in a natural tree-filled setting, the Wesley Clover Parks Campground is a beautiful urban getaway equipped with trails, places to bike, updated amenities and more. Whether you are visiting from out of town or choosing a ‘stay-cation’ in the great outdoors, the Wesley Clover Parks Campground offers something for everyone looking for the best camping in Ottawa.
We are so excited to be able to welcome you to The Parks, and at this time we are prepared to invite visitors to enjoy RV camping on our slice of country in the city. This is a part of our phased-in approach to resuming activities on-site, as we receive guidance from our various governing bodies and revise/implement our safety protocols. Unfortunately, we cannot currently accommodate tent camping, units without bathrooms or cabin rentals, but if you would like to be notified when these offerings become available please complete the form below.
- Accessible facilities and barrier free accommodationsare available, please contact us for additional information
- Most sites are services with electricity and water, and can easily accommodate motorhomes up to 45 feet
- Private sites have their own picnic table and fire pit
- Shower facilities and flush toilets are conveniently located throughout the campground (temporarily closed)
- Laundromat (temporarily closed)
- Complimentary use of our sanitary dump station for registered campers (subject to $22.00+HST fee for those who are not registered campers)
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi hotspots for registered campers
- Pavilion and common picnic area (temporarily closed)
- Public transportation nearby, click here to access the OC Transpo Travel Planner
- Ice and firewood available for purchase
All Cabins are Equipped With:
- Beds to sleep 4 with mattresses
- Mini fridge
- Ceiling fan
- Picnic table
Ticks are most often-found in forests and wooded areas but they can also live in shrubs, tall grass and leaves. By taking precautions you can enjoy the great outdoors! Visit http://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/lyme-disease.aspxfor more information about ticks and preventing Lyme disease.