The Ian Millar School of Horsemanship offers riding day camps throughout the year including March Break and over the summer holidays. Day camp with the Ian Millar School of Horsemanship is a great way to introduce your child to horseback riding, or feed their love of the sport, in a fun and safe environment!
Our camp day starts at 9:00AM, camper drop-off begins at 8:30AM. Our day wraps up at 4:00PM with camper pick-up ending at 4:30PM. Campers stay occupied with a wide range of activities throughout the week, including games, crafts, outdoor play, equine theory, hands on learning, and of course horseback riding lessons! For these riding lessons, kids are grouped together by age and experience level by our camp counselors. The ratio of campers to counselors is five to one.
Our 2018 riding day camps are now all full. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to be added to a waitlist.
Please note registration opened to the public on November 15th, 2017.
PD DAY CAMPS:
- June 8th – $86.70
- July 3rd – 6th – $346.80
- July 9th – 13th – $433.50
- July 16th – 20th – $433.50
- July 23rd – 27th – $433.50
- July 30th – August 3rd – $433.50
- August 7th – 10th – $346.80
- August 13th – 17th – $433.50
- August 20th – 24th – $433.50
*Please note that all prices are subject to HST
Getting Ready for Camp:
We want to make sure that everyone is prepared for a fun filled week, so here are a few reminders:
- Please bring or wear appropriate riding apparel: A boot with a heel for safety purposes – no fashion boots please. Slim leg pants, like leggings – no jeans, capris, or shorts please. We will supply helmets for riders who do not have their own.
- We are a nut aware facility. We often have campers that have serious nut allergies, so please avoid lunch foods with any sort of nut.
- Please make sure to bring a bathing suit, towel, water bottle, and sunscreen!
At Wesley Clover Parks safety is always first. We are committed to the safety of our campers, horses, and team. We will adapt camp activities in order to mitigate any safety concerns (i.e. weather, power outages, etc.). We appreciate your understanding!
Download the 2017 OEF Concussion Policy and Return to Play Guidelines here.