Returning in 2018, Wesley Clover Parks presents the Ottawa International from July 18th to 22nd! Taking place over three weeks, the Ottawa Equestrian Tournaments encapsulate the Ottawa Welcome in June and back to back Ottawa National and Ottawa International competitions in July.
- Ottawa National & International Prize List
- Ottawa International Schedule (Schedule last updated July 18 3:20pm)
- 2018 Ottawa International Entry Form
- 2018 Ottawa International Stall/Hay/Shavings Request Form
- Stabling Chart
- 2018 Campground Request Form
- WIHS Membership Application Form
- Brookstreet Hotel booking link
- Fairfield Inn & Suites booking link
- TownePlace Suites booking link
Ogilvy Equestrian & Brookstreet Hotel Scratch Card Contest!
The first 500 riders to check in at the show office during the Ottawa International Horse Show will receive a scratch ticket for a chance to win awesome prizes from Ogilvy Equestrian and the Brookstreet Hotel! Once you have scratched your ticket head over to the Performance Horse & Rider trailer, located East of the VIP Tent, to claim your prize! Limited to one scratch card per rider.
Prizes will be available for pick up at the Performance Horse & Rider trailer starting on Wednesday and must be picked up by Sunday at noon.
- Ogilvy accessories, dog beds, collars, leashes, coolers, a wide variety of pads and more!
- Food and beverage vouchers for the B Café and Perspectives restaurant as well as manicures and pedicures at the Au Naturel Spa, all located at the Brookstreet Hotel!
- Plus EVERY ticket wins a $10 Ogilvy gift card redeemable at caor at Performance Horse & Rider! If you would like to redeem this online please visit the Performance Horse & Rider trailer for your unique code. $10 Ogilvy gift cards are not combinable (one per person per purchase). Must be redeemed by December 31st, 2018.
Download the scratch card details!
Only those photographers listed in the official show program or granted written permission by a representative of the media relations team are permitted to sell images and video both during and post-event. The advertising and sale of any commercial photography is strictly prohibited. Taking photos/video at the event for personal use is permitted. If you have questions about this policy please contact Robyn.Cyr@wesleycloverparks.com.
Thank you to our sponsors