Wesley Clover Parks looks forward to welcoming the public to the Ottawa Equestrian Tournaments! Join us for three weeks of world-class competition in the heart of the Nation’s Capital.
The Ottawa International CSI3* Horse Show attracts accomplished international competitors including: 2008 team silver medalists Ian Millar and Jill Henselwood, and 2016 Olympic team rider Amy Millar. Taking place from Wednesday, July 19th until Sunday, July 23rd, the Ottawa International CSI3* Horse Show is sure to offer something for everyone with world-class hunter and jumper competition, and special attractions as part of our special Celebration of The Horse, part of the Ontario 150 festivities taking place across the province.
Orders, numbers and results can be found at http://
401 Corkstown Road, Ottawa, ON K2H 8T1
Wesley Clover Parks is conveniently located in Ottawa’s west-end. 401 Corkstown Road can be accessed from both the Moodie Drive and March Road exits just west of the junction of the 416 and 417 highways.
Admission to the Ottawa International CSI3* Horse Show is $5/person per day, payable at the door by cash or card. Admission is free for children under 3 years of age.
Give yourself time before the start of a class to park, visit our vendors, and find a comfortable spot to watch the action.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase on site, cash only (ATMs will be available).
- Bleachers will be provided for seating. Blankets and lawn chairs are permitted, but please stay a safe distance away from the side of the rings.
- Dogs are permitted on site, and must stay on leash at all times.
Classes to watch for*:
- $40,000 Welcome FEI – Thursday, July 20th at 3:00pm
- $100,000 CSI3* FEI Grand Prix – Saturday, July 22nd at 2:00pm
- $35,000 Classic FEI – Sunday, July 23rd at 2:00pm
*Please note, class times may vary or change.
Celebration of the Horse Activities:
The ‘Celebration of the Horse’ activities will take place from 10:00AM to 4:00PM on July 14th, 15th and 16th and July 21st, 22nd and 23rd, offering a kids’ zone for the young and young at heart. Attendees can enjoy a fair-like experience with bouncy castles and slides, face painters, balloon and glitter artists, children’s jumps, demonstrations, and much more!
Funded in part by the Government of Ontario.