Join us for three weeks of world-class equestrian competition in the heart of the Nation’s Capital.
Taking place from Wednesday, June 20th until Sunday, June 24th, the Ottawa Welcome Horse Show attracts accomplished Canadian and International competitors, showcasing world-class hunter and jumper competition!
401 Corkstown Road, Ottawa, ON K2H 8T1
Wesley Clover Parks is conveniently located in Ottawa’s west-end. 401 Corkstown Road can be accessed from both the Moodie Drive and March Road exits just west of the junction of the 416 and 417 highways.
Please stay tuned for more information.
Give yourself time before the start of a class to park, visit our vendors, and find a comfortable spot to watch the action.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase on site (ATMs will be available).
- Bleachers will be provided for seating. Blankets and lawn chairs are permitted, but please stay a safe distance away from the side of the rings.
- Dogs are permitted on site, and must stay on leash at all times.
- Saturday, June 23rd
- $20,000 Grand Prix in the All Weather International Ring
- Sunday, June 24th
- $2,000 Pony Hunter Derby in the Grand Prix Field
- $3,000 CHDS Hunter Derby in the Grand Prix Field
*Please note, class times may vary or change.