Situated just 15 minutes from downtown Ottawa in a natural tree-filled setting, the Wesley Clover Parks Campground is a beautiful urban getaway equipped with trails, places to bike, updated amenities and more. Whether you are visiting from out of town or choosing a ‘stay-cation’ in the great outdoors, the Wesley Clover Parks Campground offers something for everyone looking for the best camping in Ottawa. Pull up in your RV, haul a trailer, or pack a tent. Most of our sites offer electricity, water, a picnic table and fire pit.
If “glamping” (glamorous camping) is more your style, we offer cabins fitted out with modern conveniences, including microwaves, beds, a mini fridge, and electricity. For a truly rustic experience we also have campsites that offer nothing but the natural environment in a beautiful setting with a picnic table and a fire pit. Relax, enjoy, and watch the stars at night.
Barrier free accommodations are available upon request, please contact our office for more information.
Check in time: 1:00PM for regular sites, and 2:00PM for cabins Check out time: 12:00PM
- Most sites are serviced with electricity and water
- Private sites have their own picnic table and fire pit
- Conveniently located shower facilities and flush toilets
- Sanitary dump station
- Free Wifi hotspots available
- Pavilion and picnic area
- Public transportation nearby
- Accessible facilities
- Ice and firewood available for purchase
- Easily accommodate motorhomes up to 45 feet
All Cabins are Equipped With:
- Beds to sleep 4 with mattresses
- Mini fridge
- Ceiling fan
- Picnic table